I’m Ashley Harrington.
I love social media and how it can be used to raise brand awareness and vocalize a mission statement by connecting to the community directly.
I’ve worked with businesses and brands such as The Broad Museum, ABC7 Eyewitness News, FOX19 NOW, Skittles and more to reach major milestones in social media marketing, including:
- Launching The Broad on GIPHY to 1M GIF views in three months
- Conceptualizing, pitching and producing ABC7’s IGTV show, Eyewitness This, which reaches 50K people daily
- Increasing referral traffic from ABC7’s Instagram account from 15 visitors a week to 1,500 visitors a day
- Breaking the story of the shooting death of Harambe at the Cincinnati Zoo for FOX19 NOW on Facebook, which earned over 400K impressions with 1.2K shares and 360 comments
- Promoting the Make Up and Hair Stylists Awards on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, which earned over 234K impressions. The official #MUAHSawards hashtag earned over 7M impressions
It’s exciting to see how technology develops and allows us to communicate with people all over the world.
Let’s connect! Click here to learn more about my professional experience.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.